Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Missing in Action!

Where have I been?! 
Well I will tell all you lovelies. I had homcoming and everyone slept over at my house! Like 35-50 people were here at one point. I know :O then I was sick :( and now its just school but I missed all of you so here I am! :D Well here are a few of my latest nail designs.


I used China Glaze's "FLY". 
 

















For my next one it is a little crazyy (: I like to call it "1,2,3 as easy as A,B,C!"
Pinky:OPI "Color So Hot it Berns", Ring:China Glaze"Orange Knockout",
Middle:OPI"The "it" Color", Index:China Glaze"Entourage",
Thumb:OPI"Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous"





















Pinky:China Glaze"Grape Pop", Ring:China Glaze"Light As Air",
Middle:China Glaze"Pool Party", Index:China Glaze"Custom Kicks",
Thumb:OPI"Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous"

2 comments: