Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finally Back!

So I know it has been months since I was here and updating! But I am back and have a few to show y'all! I'm so sorry for making all of you wait or wonder! But I promise I will keep this thing going! <3

First I have found crackel nail polish <3
Blue crackel!

Rainbow crackel!































Now I know I have done a watermelon nail before but I went for strawberries but it ended up looking like watermelon :$
















Last but certaintly not least I used this idea from a little book of nail art I grabbed from Sephora! Super cool <3

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I have nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award - congrats! See my post here: http://delightinnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are like the most intimate part of the body and everyone should keep them looking great. Get detailed info about nail salon in london on this site.

    ReplyDelete